Starting an Emergency Roof Tarping Project in Puyallup
If water intrudes during a storm, call our roofing professionals at (253) 523-0259. We’ll come out to your property, inspect the roof, and provide a free estimate for the work. If you choose to proceed, we’ll start tarping your roof as quickly as possible.
Once tarping is complete, we can also provide estimates for leak repair (or even a complete roof replacement in extreme cases). Our estimates include:
- Preliminary pricing
- Samples of products
- Information about materials and installation
- Warranty and guarantee information
Contact Dependable Roofing today for a free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions About Emergency Roof Tarping
Can I tarp my roof myself?
While you may be able to tarp your roof yourself, there are a few key factors to consider before climbing a ladder during inclement weather:
- Safety is paramount – If you’re not experienced with climbing on ladders or roofs, it simply may not be safe to traverse your roof without expert help — especially during a downpour.
- Attach a tarp securely – Without proper attachment procedures, your tarp could fly off, exposing your roof to further water intrusion or damaging other parts of your property.
- Use a quality tarp – If your tarp is threadbare or has holes, you won’t effectively prevent roof leaks. Make sure your tarp is in good condition and durable enough to endure the elements.
For best results, reach out to a professional roofer for tarping services — we’re here to keep you and your roof safe.
How much does roof tarping cost?
The roof tarping cost mostly depends on your roof’s size and pitch. For full-cost information, request a free estimate from our experts.
What does insurance pay to tarp a roof?
If your insurance policy covers roof tarping (not all policies do), their coverage limits will vary. The most common coverage is 1% of the total policy amount: so if you have a $500,000 policy, your insurance company will cover up to $5,000 in repair costs.