Starting a Re-Roofing Project
When you meet with one of our roofing pros for an estimate, they will provide key details like:
- Estimated costs for materials and labor
- Sample boards with materials options
- An overview of products and installation methods
- Details about warranties and guarantees
We’re proud to provide estimates free of charge. We want our customers to have all of the information they need to make informed decisions about their roofs.
Contact Dependable Roofing today for a re-roofing services estimate in Puyallup, WA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Roof Replacement
How long does a roof last?
Roof longevity depends on a variety of factors:
- The quality and durability of the products installed
- The methods and quality of installation
- Preventative maintenance habits
- Local climate conditions
Roofs made from high-quality materials that are installed and maintained by experts have the potential to last for fifty years or more.
How do you fix a leaking roof fast?
If you’re saving up for Puyallup roof replacement services but need to address existing leaks, you have a few options:
- Emergency tarping – Emergency tarping is a band-aid fix that certainly won’t work long-term but can provide temporary protection from the elements.
- Leak repair – Leak repair services from a high-quality roofing services provider can help you address leaks and extend the timeline for replacement.
- Roof treatments – Some roof types — like wood shake roofs — can benefit from roof treatments: application of products that help protect materials, extend lifespan and prevent leaks. If you have a unique roof type, consider patching your leaks and applying a roof treatment.
How long can a roof leak before damage appears?
Any water, wind, or debris intrusion into your roof system can cause damage — but you might not notice the effects of these damages for weeks.
The reality is that exposure to the elements can immediately speed up normal wear and tear. That’s why fixing leaks as quickly as possible and protecting your roof against leaks after replacement is so important.