Starting a Skylight Project
When you meet with one of our experienced roofing experts for an estimate, they will provide key details ahead of your project:
- A cost estimate for the work
- Sample boards for proposed materials
- Information about products and installation methods
- Warranty and guarantee information
The best part—our estimates are free of charge. We want local consumers to have all of the information they need to make informed decisions about their roofs.
Contact Dependable Roofing today for a skylight installation services estimate in Puyallup, WA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skylights
Is putting a skylight in expensive?
Prices for skylight installation services in Puyallup vary based on the following:
- The materials used
- The size of the skylight
- The type of roof you have
Dependable Roofing works hard to provide multiple options to help our customers find solutions that don’t break the bank.
Does a skylight increase home value?
When a high-quality skylight product is installed well and maintained properly, it can increase both the interior aesthetics and the value of your home.
Are skylights high maintenance?
With help from a high-quality roofing services provider, skylights are relatively easy to maintain. When you install a skylight, you should expect to complete:
- Basic cleaning and maintenance – Clean your skylight with basic household cleaners as needed to remove dust, dirt, and fingerprints.
- Exterior maintenance – Anytime you clean your roof, clear debris away from the skylight, check the seals, and wipe it down.
- Infrequent maintenance – To extend the life of your skylight, work with a professional roofer to replace the seals as they wear and tear.