Starting a Gutter Guard Project
The first step to starting a gutter guard project is requesting a free estimate. Our experienced roofing experts will examine your roof and provide key details like:
- Price quotes for materials and labor
- Samples of material options
- Product and installation information
- Details about warranties and guarantees
Our estimates are free of charge — we want local consumers to have all of the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their roofs.
Contact Dependable Roofing today for a gutter guard services estimate in Puyallup, WA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gutter Guards
Is it worth it to install gutter guards?
Simply put, gutter guards are worth every penny. Gutter buildup can cause structural damage to exterior cladding components (like your siding and roof) and foundations/crawl spaces. Instead of paying to fix these costly repairs, install a gutter guard to invest in prevention.
What is an alternative to gutter guards?
If gutter guards are out of your budget — or you need a temporary solution while you save up — you’ll need to regularly clean your gutters and roof. In the absence of a guard, you’ll need to clear out debris by hand or with tools to prevent structural damage and keep your gutters in working order.
Can I put gutter guards on myself?
If you feel comfortable climbing on your roof and have some proficiency with hand tools, you might be able to install gutter guards yourself. But there are a few important things to know before taking the DIY route:
- Self-installation can void some warranties – Some manufacturers only warranty products installed by professionals.
- Gutter guards may have to be cut – Not all manufacturers deliver gutter guards pre-cut to the right lengths. In these cases, you’ll need a saw that can cut through metal safely.
- Safety is paramount – The fall risks associated with DIY roofing work are substantial. Partnering with a roofing professional can help keep you and your roof safe from falls and damage.